This afternoon a comment was posted on one of my previous entries in which I chronicled how I hurt my ex. I have no idea who this asshole is, but he has officially earned my ire, and if what he says is true, he’s the one who outed me to my parents, which means that he’s also officially road kill. Here what “Abdullah” (a.k.a., Cortége) sent:
Evil men whisper tales of lies. You brought the lies into flesh even after you knew it would go nowhere. Manipulated the flesh of another living being and then sent it roaring into fire. I would scratch your face to scar it but I would worry of the decay I would get under my nails.
One must wonder, how many others you have left spiritual and emotional scar tissue on? Perhaps I shouldn’t have sent an e-mail to try and sort out your parents thoughts with Biblical references. You should have been made to suffer as you made him suffer.
I raise my glass and toast to your karma which certainly will go for the jugular!
From here I can make a few assumptions about this guy:
- He is either foreign (since the English is terrible—German or Indian?), or he ran the comment through a web translator and then back again to make it sound as though he’s foreign.
- He either knows my parents, or hacked an email account to get their address,
- He was able to find my online personals page and send it to my parents, and is probably technologically savvy.
- He is a vigilante-type individual who thinks he’s doing everyone a favour by outing me (possibly as a punishment—God complex?)—possibly gay himself, and dangerous religious fanatic.
- He experiences a sense of grand self-importance by involving himself in the personal affairs of others.
- Mentally unstable, with nothing going for him in his personal life, and possibly abused as a child.
Here’s his email address in case anyone knows how to use it to find a location:
At the very least you can spam the bitch if you like.